TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERALUnless you provide information voluntarily, we will not collect any personal information about you when you visit the SYBAss website.
USE OF DATA NOTICEAny personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and used by SYBAss alone. No information will be passed to third parties. All information collected will be used for that purpose alone. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you have the right to request any personal information stored about you on this website. This information will be provided within 40 days.
WEBSITE USAGE INFORMATIONWe collect information about your visit to the site including your: IP address, service provider, browser type, domain names of referring websites, operating system, pages accessed on our website and the date and time of your access. This information is only used to provide viewing statistics and is not passed on to anyone else.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITESWebsites accessed from this site via hyperlinks may be governed by privacy policies and practices that differ from this policy. The information practices of other third party websites linked to and from the SYBAss website are not covered by this Policy.
ACCEPTANCEBy using this site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time in accordance with the section above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this Policy, please do not use this website.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions