is open to well-established yacht builders, appreciating the value of innovation and a cooperative approach.
SYBAss exists to serve and represent the mutual interests of superyacht builders that have been in existence for more than ten years and delivered a minimum of three motor or sailing yachts measuring at least 40 metres in length to the satisfaction of their owners over the past decade.
All SYBAss members appreciate the value of innovation and a cooperative approach. They play an active part in their global association and are located in countries from Australia to the United States.
Reasons to join SYBAss:
- A dedicated representative body taking care of your shipyard’s interests;
- A forum to meet your peers, identify issues of common concern and coordinate collective action;
- A voice in the development of maritime legislation at the international regulatory bodies;
- Access to strategic intelligence on the industry as well as on the target audience of UHNWIs.
Step by step joining process
To become member of SYBAss your shipyard must:
- Be in existence for at least 10 years.
- Having built and delivered at least three custom or semi-custom yachts over 40 metres in the last 10 years.
Complete the SYBAss application form and submit this together with your application letter to the Secretariat via post or e-mail.
Your membership application will be taken to the board and subsequently to all SYBAss members for approval.